Friday, February 13, 2009

february 12



these photos have a semi-tragic background:
i was assisting my boss on a job for lincoln's birthday.
they had a lincoln impersonator whose resemblance to the real lincoln was uncanny.
i took a portrait of him thinking "awesome, my photo for the day."
i even had a witty little caption planned out for the post. something like "happy 200th birthday lincoln, you don't look a day over 50."
later in the evening, after lincoln had left and we were cleaning up, i pulled my camera out to look at the photo.
much to my surprise, there was no card.
i had been in such a rush that i didn't even check for a card, and if there was a warning i didn't notice it.
so, no lincoln photos. i had to content myself with the ceiling and bathroom of the provo library.
oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment